Job vacancy Key Account Manager
View all 301 Jobs
Key Account Manager
To manage Digicel's relationship with it's Corporate Customer Network while ensuring that sales targets are met through unearthing opportunities and retaining the existing assigned customers within the sector/s.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Primary objective of the job:
To manage Digicel's relationship with its Corporate Customer Network while ensuring that sales targets are met through unearthing opportunities and retaining the existing assigned customers within the sector/s.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly assigned sales targets within the sectors by maximizing face to face selling time.
- Develop/maintain customer base and contacts.
- Update Salesforce.com with customer information.
- Create Account Development plans
- Capture customers requirements and provide feedback to products team and other relevant departments
- Develop and make presentations to customers/prospective customers.
- Develop/maintain journey plan for customer base and contacts.
- Develop/Manage/Maintain long lasting relationship with Corporate customers
- - Follow up and resolve complaints
- - Ensure customer treatment is appropriate
- - Continuous involvement in Corporate Social activity
- Assist in executing Corporate Sales channel strategy.
- Research & report on competitor activity.
- Drive revenues by developing creative customer propositions and implementing solutions and programmes at the corporate customer level to increase air time.
- Manage/minimize churn and debtor exposure.
- Provide support to further drive our business success.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Be proactive self-starters
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have exceptional communication skills (oral & written)
- Be strong team player
- Have experience in the sales of IT software/ systems (desired but not critical)
- Have professional sales training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent networking skills
- The ability to persuade and influence others at all levels
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Highly sociable
- Sound business acumen
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Jan, 2020JOB BYSkill Set 365
See all jobs