View all 188 Jobs
Job vacancy Branch Administration Clerk - Montego Bay
View all 188 Jobs
Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
Branch Administration Clerk - Montego Bay
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Insurance Operations team in the capacity of,
Branch Administration Clerk – Montego Bay (Contract)
The selected candidate will provide clerical support to the Administrative department and the branch and particularly the New Business area at a level which will enhance the effective operations of the department and the achievement of the goals and objective.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Check and scan documents received to P360
- Check separate and prepare both New Business and Customer Service documents for scanning to P360
- Collate documents and prepare transmittal for all customer service documents
- Collate New business documents and return to New Business Processors for submission to records management
- Assist with indexing of scanned documents to P360 and with processing applications both ordinary life applications and coupons; follow up with advisors for correction of applications and requirements
- Assist with logging of applications received and record the tracking of the application between advisor and processor; provide relief for Receptionist during lunch time and other leave periods
- Prepare reports as required
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- A minimum of Six (6) CXC/GCE passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics or Diploma in Business, Management Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- One (1) year work experience preferably in a Life Insurance Company
- Basic Knowledge of Life Insurance principles
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Sound human relations and management skills
- Ability to produce reports
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Normal office environment
- Occasionally work outside of normal business hours and some weekends
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application via this career portal no later than July 9, 2020.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs